5.13.2009

My Birthday Re-Cap

I had such a great time!! A big thank you to all my good friends for coming out early to meet up at the Alibi Room for some Kogi BBQ and drinks.
I’m really happy they got to finally try Kogi, as some of them either live in the Valley, the Southbay or OC, or don’t have the luxury of enjoying them like I do.
I got some nice gifts from friends as well - mostly herb from the guys and jewelry from my girls. They all know me well! After getting our grub on we went back to the house and continued to party.

Check out the Polaroid’s - the night’s “theme”: (then see original post below)

Birthday PolaroidBirthday PolaroidBirthday PolaroidBirthday PolaroidBirthday Polaroid
Birthday PolaroidBirthday PolaroidBirthday PolaroidBirthday PolaroidBirthday Polaroid
(click on photo to see larger)

No comments: