3.25.2009

Disneyland Lomo

Below are my new Lomo images from a recent trip to Disneyland with Matt, Steph & Paul. We went on a Sunday and it ended up being crazy busy, although we thought since the economy is fucked maybe less people are going to theme parks. But, with their "What Will You Celebrate" offer goin on, it turns out a lot of people share the same birthday. We had a lot of fun though. I finally went to Blue Bayou restaurant inside Pirates of the Caribbean, which was lovely! We also ran into some dubstep homies, Ryann & Dave. That was cool.
Here's what's not so cool: I was shooting slide film all day, pretty much everything in sight. Then, I forgot to tell the Lab to X-Process my slide film. I ended up spending $15 more a roll and getting not-so-sexy prints of things I would have never shot had I not thought "anything x-pro is rad". Anyways, some came out aight. I've learned my lesson here.

Camera Used:
LC-A+RL

Film Types Used:
Fuji Sensia 200 Slide
AGFA Precisa CT100 Slide

Here are some of my faves:
Disneyland 03.15.09Disneyland 03.15.09
Disneyland 03.15.09
Disneyland 03.15.09
Disneyland 03.15.09
Disneyland 03.15.09
Disneyland 03.15.09Disneyland 03.15.09

No comments: