3.25.2009

Lumix LX3

I found a new digital camera I wouldn't mind investing a little molah into. It's called the Lumix LX3 and it's made by Panasonic. I've never used this brand before, but I hear it's pretty good. This camera is super tricked out. It shoots 10 megapixel shots and has a 24mm ultra-wide-angle lens (at multiple aspect ratios). It also offers a film mode (to emulate the look of shooting with film) as well as a multiple exposure setting (like Lomo). .. so ill!
My boss got one and shot a pic of us in a meeting at work (really close up) and the second I saw how amazing the wide-angle comes out I was sold. I immediately started to look online for prices and purchase, when I realized it's on back order at all the quality online photography stores, as well as Samys. Boo! As long as its in-stock, shipped and in MY hands by Coachella (April 17th) I'll be a happy nerdy raver.

Here's what it looks like. Small, simple & clean. And will fit in my pocket!
Lumix

No comments: